With this waste disposal station, HSM combines the large document shredder FA 500.3 with a channel baling press. It is therefore particularly perfect for use in archives or central stations for document shredding, even in large quantities, which are then compressed into bales of up to 90 kg as needed.
- High quality materials and "Made in Germany" quality for safety and durability.
- Cutting rollers made of hardened solid steel.
- Convenient material feeding via non-slip conveyor belt.
- Continuous operation is possible thanks to the powerful motor with a chain drive.
- Automatic return eliminates paper jams.
- Simple commissioning of the combination using Plug-and-Play.
- Light barrier for automatic start of the compression process.
- Shredder material is compressed into compact bales, manually strapped three-fold and can also be disposed of cleanly in a waste bag.
- The bale weight is variable depending on the requirement.
- Automatic oiler provides for consistently high cutting capacity.
- User safety through emergency off rail.
- Multifunction element for intuitive operation.
- Mobile on castors.
HSM Combination Shredder
Model: SP5088 C
Cutting Type: Cross Cut
Cutting size in mm: 10.5 x 40-76
Security Level: 2
Cutting Capacity: 600-650 sheets
Intake Width in mm: 500
Pressing Power: 85kN
Loading Aperture Width in mm: 450
Bale L x W x H in mm: 40, 000-95, 000 x 500 x 500
Power Consumption: 11.5kW
Voltage / Frequency: 3 x 400V / 50Hz
Dimension W x D x H in mm: 1, 246 x 3, 222 x 1, 795
Weight: 1, 6600kg
Call For Pricing
Get A Quote